WORD CLUB: DIRECT ACCESS TO MATERIALS FOR SPELLERS
Through Word Club, the Bee now gives your parents and students FREE access to spelling and vocabulary materials for your classroom and school spelling bees.Parents will discover exclusive spelling and vocabulary content, including:
- Your school bee details (the "School Bee Information Form" must first be completed)
- School spelling bee study lists for your classroom and school bees
- Suggested Rules for Local Spelling Bees
- White Board Words, with language learning and insights from official Bee pronouncer and former champion Dr. Jacques Bailly
- More fun content to help your child prepare for the spelling bee
Parents can visit spellingbee.com and click on Word Club.
Spelling Bee on Instagram
The Teacher’s BEEhive is a biweekly email newsletter where you can find words of the week from national finals pronouncer Dr. Bailly, plus ideas and tips to help your students improve their spelling, increase their vocabularies, and learn concepts. To receive emails and this free newsletter from the Scripps National Spelling Bee, click here.
Thompson School District Spelling Bee
Saturday, January 28, 2017
Thompson Valley High School
Elementary - 8:00 - Noon (approx.)
Middle School - 11:45 - 3:00 (approx.)
The Denver Post Colorado State Spelling BeeTo Be Announced