- online registration application
- After the online registration application is processed, you receive an automated email and information about the next steps to completing enrollment. If you did not provide an email at the time of registration you will be contacted by our Central Registration Office.
Please ensure you have disabled your browser's pop up blocker (support documentation), and that you have the latest version or prior version of Firefox, Chrome, or Safari or IE. We also recommend that you clear your browser history ( support documentation). Once you enter your personal information you will receive an application number. At this point the remainder of the application may launch in another tab or window within your browser. You may need to hover over your browser icon to see where it is hiding or check all open tabs.
Need support? 970-613-6877 or email:
Documents may be uploaded (per Board Policy JF) during online registration. If documents are NOT uploaded, you will need to provide a copy of these documents to your child's school.
Proof of Residency
- Land line phone bill
- Utility bill
- Lease or housing contract
Birth Certificate or one of the following:
- Adoption Certificate
- Baptismal Certificate
- Hospital Certificate
Current immunization record and physical (per Board Policy JLCB-R)
Help us create the most effective schedule for your student
Please bring the following items at the time of your visit:
- Current Report Card or Transcript
- and if applicable:
- Current IEP
- GT identification letter and assessments
Computer kiosks are available Monday-Friday 8:30 am - 12:30 pm, and 1:30-3:30 pm on Monday, Wednesday, Friday or by appointment (970-613-6877) at the Thompson Administration Building, 800 South Taft, Loveland, CO 80538.